Saturday 1 June 2013

Charbop signing off... but one request before I go!

Hey guys!

As you may have gathered from recent blog posts, I begin my 4th year exams in less than a week and as such I'm going to have to go on blog hiatus until after they finish on June 13th :( Hopefully I've left you plenty to check out so have a look at some of my nail art tips, beauty reviews, and other general musings while I'm gone! 

In the meantime I need your help...

I was wondering if anyone out there has any recommendations for a cheapish macro lens for  a Nikkon DSLR?? I would like to be able to take more detailed pictures for my nail and beauty reviews as well as enjoy macro photography generally, but I can't really afford much more than about £80-100. My camera is a Nikon D5100 if that helps! Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated <3

I've been told a 50mm f1.8 prime lens would do the job for cheap, but I've never used one before and I don't know much about them. Help?

Anyway... I'll be back in just under two weeks with more reviews of some of my recent nail and beauty purchases including items from Rimmel's new Cocktail Colour and Metal Rush collections, and Models Own's new Splash collection, as well as taking you through my daily makeup and reviewing some of my favourite products from that! 


To anyone with exams still left I wish you all the best of luck :D Summer is so close! We're nearly there!


Ciao for now :D



No comments:

Post a Comment